In order to be assigned a bib number on race day, all athletes are required to bring their registration bar code with them.
Your bar code will be emailed to you in your receipt after completing registration. Or you can find it online. In order to view your registration details and bar code online:
- Visit: https://services.athlinks.com/
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Login" .
3. Log in with the same email address that you used for your original registration.
4. On the "Events" tab, you will see your "Upcoming" events.
5. On the right hand side select "View Receipt".
6. Print or save your registration barcode to your phone and bring with you on race day.
A week before event:
- Head over to your Event Page. To find your event page you can look for it on the list here: Event Pages
- Your bar code and Start Time will be posted towards the bottom of the left window under BIB INFO tab
- If you do not see the BIB INFO tab and it is less than a week prior to the race make sure to open a new browser and open the link from there.
4. Enter the email that you registered with.
5. This window displays your start time and your registration bar code. Select “Print Entry” to print your bar code, or you may save your bar code to your phone.
6. Bring this with you on Race Day.