You can search for your photos by using your bib number or your timing splits. Here's how to do that:
1. Log into your Chronontrack account. Details on how to do that can be found below:
In order to view your Registration details:
- Visit: https://services.athlinks.com
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Login"
- Log in/create an account with the same email that you used for your original registration
- On the "Events" tab, you will see your "Upcoming" events ("Past" will be limited to 2015 or later events only)
- You may manage your profile and entries through the remaining tabs
2. Click the "Past" events tab. Then click "View Results".
3. Then click "Timing". This will give you detailed results of when you were at each photo zone.
4.Then, head into your photo gallery. All galleries can be found here.
5. Change the photo filter to "Time Range".
6. Select an obstacle and input the time you were there.